Hi all,

I'm trying to use the Drag & Drop widget with little luck (surely for my incompetence but a bit for poor documentation and even fewer examples).
No Tree and no Picture, only Drag & Drop.
My goal is to transfer some text information (entity keys and similar data) between two Uniface applications.
Leaving aside the samples that relate to Tree and Picture and only one example that talks about the Drop widget and Windows Explorer, I got some help from an exchange of messages of a couple of years ago between Theo Neeskens and Iain Sharp which was more useful to me than the documentation but however, concerns use within the same Uniface application.
In my case, when I drag my 'object' (text string) into the drop widget of another Uniface application the only result I get is blocking both applications.
Task manager tells me that the 'target' application is working desperately and to unlock something I have to mercilessly kill this application.
At this point you unlock the source application.
Debugging doesn't help that much.

I have a doubt: is there a need for UROUTER?

Many thanks

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hi Luigi

This issue was reported to our developers with  RI-4815 - Drag and Drop crashes between Uniface Apps Under Review  

Please follow Fixes and updates page for fix. 

Best regards

Burak

CommentAdd your comment...