Uniface Anywhere version 6.0.1.f Critical Update (10 Jun. 2020)
Uniface is pleased to announce the first Automatic update for Uniface Anywhere version 6.0.1. for customers who has Windows Compatibility Assurance enabled on the Uniface Anywhere Host.
This version update will be downloaded as Critical Update and installed automatically on Uniface Anywhere Host systems when Windows Compatibility Assurance is enabled.
When Windows Compatibility Assurance is not enabled on Uniface Anywhere Hosts, the host update 6.0.1.f can be manually installed on:
- Uniface Anywhere Hosts running version 22.214.171.124719 on Windows 10
- Uniface Anywhere Hosts running version 126.96.36.199719
- Fixed: Uniface Anywhere is incompatible with Windows 10 Version 2004.
- Fixed: the Uniface Anywhere Update Client service contains a privilege escalation vulnerability.
- Fixed: The host computer may crash if a process in a Uniface Anywhere session crashes during the early phase of process creation.
Release Content and Download location
The Critical Update can be downloaded here: V6UAHost-B29425-C01f.msi
The Release Notes can be found here: V6UAHost-B29425-C01f-ReleaseNotes.pfd
Full version 6.0.1 can be found at: https://download.uniface.com/downloads/UnifaceAnywhere/v6/
- Critical updates supplied under Windows Compatibility Assurance can contain files with code signing Certificates issued by GraphOn Corporation.
This is intentionally and by design to be able to deliver patches with the lowest risk of downtime of the Host that requires the update.
- A separate login is required for downloading Uniface software. If no login credentials for https://download.uniface.com are present, a registration is required.