Uniface Anywhere Version 126.96.36.199719 Released (15 Nov. 2019)
Uniface is pleased to announce the release of Uniface Anywhere Version 188.8.131.52719.
Uniface Anywhere 6 provides new features and enhancements that improve both system administration and end-user experience.
It has updated native, web, and mobile clients, and improved administrator control of licensing, Windows Updates, and installation.
- Uniface Anywhere Web App
- Support for Chromebooks
- New Uniface Anywhere App for Mac OS X
- Mobile Sense
- Mobile Toolbar Editor
- Quality Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Licensing Summary
- Windows Compatibility Assurance
- New Uniface Anywhere Installers
- Application Link Sharing
- Limited Support for Session Reconnect with Third-Party Load Balancers
- Host Support for Windows Server 2019
- Client Support for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (64-bit)
Details on the above highlights are found in the Release Notes and the Administrator Guide accompanying the release.
Recommended and Supported 64-bit Host Platforms
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1
For more Supported 64-bit Host platforms , the supported Client platforms and their details, see the Administrator Guide and the Release Notes accompanying the release.
Release Content and Download location
Uniface Anywhere version 184.108.40.206719 contains the following components which are downloadable from: https://download.uniface.com/downloads/UnifaceAnywhere/v6/
- Version 6.0.1 Administrator Guide
- Version 6 Quick Start Guide
- Build 28719 Release Notes
- Build 28719 Uniface Anywhere 6 Clients
- Build 28719 Uniface Anywhere 6 Host Installer
- Uniface Anywhere 6 cannot be installed and used with a version 5.0 or lower license. Customers need to make sure the license is for version 6 before install or upgrade. License requests be addressed to email@example.com
- See the Release Notes accompanying the release.