where can we download Patch X301 ?

Author: ulrichmerkel@web.de (ulrich-merkel)

The frontline Patches and Service Packs Planned Delivery Schedule says the patch X301 is delivered, but the link points to a directory where the patch can NOT be found. It's not the first time that this happens, so it looks like a QA problem for me.

4 Comments

1. Still ending up where one can not grap the patch X301 even if CPWR says delivered with the link. . Doesn't look like someone in CPWR cares about that patches are available for all the customers.

Author: ulrich-merkel (ulrichmerkel@web.de)
  2. Hi Ulrich, You are right about this wrong link. This is the correct one http://frontline.compuware.com/products/uf/fixes/patchlist/patches9603.aspx We wiil correct the delivered link. Cheers, Arno

Author: Arno Bonke (arno.bonke@uniface.com)
  3. Hi Arno, thanks for your support, got the patch now

Author: ulrich-merkel (ulrichmerkel@web.de)
  4. Uli, this is related to timing across multiple time zones, as Frontline (and corp websites) are currently maintained by a team in the US. We're looking into how we can manage this differently so we can avoid this. If you are particularly desperate for a newly released patch, contact support, we have resources across multiple timezones and should be able to help, or email me and I'll find out a download link for you.

Author: Adrian Gosbell (adrian.gosbell@synapse-i.jp)