Documentation => View Online => Not Found in Firefox browser

Author: ulrichmerkel@web.de (ulrich-merkel)

The new Documentation option "View Online" unfortunately leads to some "not found" shown in a tiny (i)frame which looks like a forum or blog search (because of the archives dropdown).   Think it should be something like we had on frontline (plus improvements in the search functionality) whith the online access

5 Comments

1. Works fine for me. I've just tested using both Chrome and IE.  Can you be more specific?

Author: Adrian Gosbell (adrian.gosbell@synapse-i.jp)
  2. screenshot on firefox

Author: ulrich-merkel (ulrichmerkel@web.de)
  3. OK, thank you.  It's specific to Firefox, which will require us to change something in the source.  We are looking into how to do this.  In the interim, either use another browser, or download the documentation and use locally. 

Author: Adrian Gosbell (adrian.gosbell@synapse-i.jp)
  4. Hi Adrian, thanks for the info that for the moment FIREFOX users have some temorary problems. I will use CHROME if I need to access to online Help.   Have a nice weekend, Uli

5. I just found that it workes in Firefox now as well (THANKS), but compared to CHROME, repetitive searches are much slower. So for all uniface users which have a choice of browsers, for a fast delivery CHROME should be preferred. For those who have no chance due to company policies, downloading the CHM would be the way to go.