The Uniface wishlist is back.

Author: None (None)

If you look at the footer site of the uniface.info pages you will notice the Uniface wishlist has returned! The wishes from the previous version of uniface.info have been migrated and are easy to search. We also migrated the number of Votes which were given in the past. The "Vote" button can be compared to a Facebook "Like". Each member can "Vote" only once for a specific wish. As we resetted all the member Votes but remained the Votes from the past, this is your opportunity to vote for a specific wish againCool

6 Comments

1. Thx guys, for the feedback. We'll look into it in the next couple of weeks.

Author: None (None)
  2. Thank you for re-intorducing this feature Ton. Will go explore. Iain

Author: Iain Sharp (i.sharp@pcisystems.co.uk)
  3. Would it be at all possible to allow for discussion of the wish list items? Also, I hope that new wishes will be shown on the front page. To be honest, I am surprised that the wishes are not a forum folder with a thread for each wish. Two birds, one stone.

4. Okay. 1. Default display is 10 items in description ascending order. - Date added descending makes more sense to allow monitoring for new items. 2. If you've voted, then you are only told you have if you click the link again, rather than the link going away. 3. After voting, you are returned to the default display, and have therefore no idea where you were whilst examining the list. (This will obviously be of less import if date added is used as the default sort, as the default display will then likely contain the item you were voting for.) 4. If you drill in to examine the details of the issue (which are not displayed on the list display), then returning to the list to vote does as per 3, and you have to search for the issue again to vote for it. 5. One is now reduced to a want/not want voting system, rather than the previous rankings, and there is no way to register a "not want" as opposed to a "not been here". 6. Discussion of requests against the request (monitored for last updated date) as per post above. Regards, Iain

5. Some wishes for the wish list: 1. Sorting is gone after you have looked at a wish 2. Filtering on certain columns would be nice. Would like to be able to filter on RIA wishes or my own wishes etc.

Author: Theo Neeskens (tneeskens@itblockz.nl)
  6. Theo, you can search for your name, the search box works on all fields apparently.