UNIFACE.INFO : I need a hint?! :D

Author: hansen@ahp-gmbh.de (-GHAN-)

Can anybody tell me:

-how I can write new content to the section "Articles"
-how to add need footage to the section media?!

The links to do so are not present any longer. Maybe this is wanted like that, but I find this a bit irritating. I'm capabable of adding folders, but not the content.

If this is the intension of the admins, then please tell me so instead letting me "experience" this while I wanted to add stuff to the Forum here :)

5 Comments

1. ... use the sidebar "Articles" and you may be surprised.

Just a little trial-and-error

Based on my contribution about "wishlists" from last year.

Author: ulrich-merkel (ulrichmerkel@web.de)
  2. Thanks

Author: -GHAN- (hansen@ahp-gmbh.de)
  3. The new-info-windows for the Forum Events Downloads and Articles Tabs have a Search View New Posts and Add option.

The Forum Tab is for all discussions on Uniface.

The Events Tab contains the Uniface events info

The Downloads Tab is intended for samples/tools etc. 

The Articles Tab is used for white papers/guides/reports etc.

The Materials (Media) menu  is mainly used for back up purposes.

The News Tab has a View All option which takes you to the Note Board which has a New Note box.

At the moment New Polls can not be created, we are working on that. 

Pls let me know if you have any additional questions on the current use of Uniface.info.

Author: None (None)
  4. hi there, Ton,

I formerly used the "Materials" to back my Images up :D ... are u replanning to reImplement this features some day?

Author: -GHAN- (hansen@ahp-gmbh.de)
  5. Hi G?nter, The terms Downloads and Materials have caused some confusion. In order to streamline the usage of Materials and Downloads on Uniface.info it is preferred to have all downloads in one central place. For this puropose I have created a Footage on messages folder in the Downloads section. The Materials section will be used as Archive area. In the next release of Uniface.info it will probably be renamed as such. kind regards Ton

Author: None (None)