Uniface developer looking for permanent/contract work - England - South East

Author: ian_rocky_davidson@yahoo.co.uk (IanDavidson)

Hi  If anyone is looking for an experienced Uniface developer in England or via remote access, please give me a call and I will forward on my CV. Many thanks Ian Davidson ian_rocky_davidson@yahoo.co.uk   Overview of technical skills Over Fifteen years Uniface (versions 6, 7, 8 and 9.6) development experience on various platforms. Over Six years Oracle PL/SQL development on Oracle 8/9i/10g, including procedures, packages, triggers, functions, indexing and relational database design. Knowledge of Ensemble system management and Cache object script. Approximately one year experience of C# and .NET development. Knowledge of Unix, shell scripting, batch processing, CRON and SQLLDR. Knowledge of the following databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Informix, Solid, Cache, DB3, Unidata, IDMS, C-ISAM. Proficient with Merant PVCS, Perforce and SVN source control applications. Good understanding of the retail, police, distribution, planning, property and insurance industries. Experience of the full development life cycle.

This page has no comments.