Uniface caf?

Author: lammersma@hotmail.com (lammersma)

I, Peter Lammersma, think it is time for some social activities in the Uniface community. In The Netherlands, we have Face to Face as our formel Uniface usergroup and there are a lot of virtual communities, but I think there is a need for more informal contact between people in this digital world. Usergroups have an eductional purpose and communication between the users and Compuware. I want something for the communication between people and the social aspects of live.

That is why there is the Uniface café! The Uniface café is an initative of Unividuals, the fastest growing Uniface company in The Netherlands. Unividuals is the co-operative organisation of almost every self employed Uniface consultant in The Netherlands. We want to learn that with co-operation you can achive more than without. We want to invite everyone who works, worked or is going to work with Uniface. And of course al their relations and friends.  Even the Uniface café is a co-operation, isn't it.

The first edition is in Amsterdam, next to the Compuware building, on thursday Januari 12 2012. We call this our 'winter 2012 edition'. If you want to join us, please subscribe on https://unifacecafe.paydro.net/. We are open between 17:00 and 22:00. 

More information is available (in Dutch) on our website: www.unividuals.nl.

5 Comments

1. Hi Peter,

a really great idea; wish I could join this event.

Good luck and all the best wishes for unividuals in the years to come,

Uli

Author: ulrich-merkel (ulrichmerkel@web.de)
  2. Thank you Uli. I wish you all the best for 2012.

Author: lammersma (lammersma@hotmail.com)
  3. Hi Peter,

are there some pictures, infos, ... about your event for the ones who could not make it to the Uniface café?

Uli

4. It was a very nice meeting. Many people from Uniface Tech Support that normally only talk to customers over the telephone and from the Lab were there to talk to the customers and freelancers that were there.

Author: Theo Neeskens (tneeskens@itblockz.nl)
  5. ..... all these blessed uniface users living/working near the Amsterdam area.

Think this type of communication is a real winner for all the customers who can attend.