#inclue U:ZPROCERROR not found

Author: ulrichmerkel@web.de (ulrich-merkel)

After my little demoform was migrated, the compiler output gave a warning: #include U:ZPROCERROR not found How do I get all the  "U" goodies into my environment?

2 Comments

1. Ulli, We are pleased to see that the IDE invites you to explore the product. If you're looking at migrating existing definitions, please read the chapter Migration to Uniface 10 carefully, in particular the section Migration Utility. Question: How do I get all the  “U” goodies into my environment? Answer: Export them from your Uniface 9 repository Reference: Help => Migration to Uniface 10 => Migration Utility => Migration of Uniface 9 defaults - Henk van der Veer

Author: Henk van der Veer (henk.van.der.veer@uniface.com)
  2. Hank, just a little expectation on that. In U9, all the "U" goodies which are provided with the product  come with the forced "Load" into my environment. And even if you create a simple form, there are #includes to the U library in it. When in U10 I am forced to load data, I expect that the same "U" is in the package and I do not have to "hand pick" the export of all that stuff from the U9 environment. As all these are delivered by uniface, it would be helpful to have the udefault.xml in the U10 installation and some "/ins u9default" for that purpose. If you find it a good idea to only transfer parts of the defaults, just split the XML and provide a handful of /ins _u9default_incl etc. It would give the user some additional service if you provide these standard default exports. If he has made amendments to these, he has to do the exports on his own for sure.

Author: ulrich-merkel (ulrichmerkel@web.de)