ULIBRARY.CHM has a least on bug :-)

Author: i2stiller@gmx.de (istiller)

Lookin at "what's new", I follow the path to "unifo"
Are you (UnifAce) sure, that the format in the middle of this page is correct? :-) Ingo

2 Comments

1. Thanks Ingo. I've forwarded your feedback to our documentation team. The online version of the ULibrary will be updated shortly (probably tomorrow) and the ULIBRARY.CHM will be corrected in the first patch for version 9.7.05. Daniel

Author: diseli (daniel.iseli@uniface.com)
  2. Thanks Ingo, Unfortunately, I'm sure there will be some more. Frown We are using a new tool to produce the Uniface documentation, which has been a major migration effort. Not surprisingly, there were some glitches, and we have not been able to catch all the bugs, but we will continue to look for them and make improvements.  I have just uploaded a new ulibrary.chm to the documentation page, and we have a new and improved responsive online version available now too.  When you find problems, you can always use the Feedback link at the bottom of every page in the Uniface Library to let us know the page has a problem. We'll do our best to have it updated in the next patch. Cheers -- Barbara 

Author: Barbara Douma (barbara.douma@uniface.com)