[SOLVED] $ude getReferenceList

Author: norbert.lauterbach@infraserv.com (Lauterbach)

Hello,   how can I get the Information from $ude getReferenceList? In the idf.asn I have : $SYMBOL_TABLE       2 So "SELECT * FROM uxcross" results to 266761 entrys.   I tryed : V_STRING = $ude("getReferenceList", "symboltable·;component", $ITEM$, "", "") V_STRING = $ude("getReferenceList", "symboltable·;form", $ITEM$, "", "") V_STRING = $ude("getReferenceList", "symboltable·;model", $ITEM$, "", "")   But putmess $procReturnContext just Returns :

Context=UDE getreferencelist

Which is the correct Syntax for this command??? The documentation seems not to be valid!?   Regards Norbert

2 Comments

1. Hello Norbert, I'm guessing that your 'ObjectProfile' is coming from the local variable $item$? In the documentation only strings are shown in this position of the command, no variables. Please try "%%$ITEM$%%%" and see if it works; this would be my 2 cents... Regards, Arjen

Author: Arjen van Vliet (arjen.van.vliet@uniface.com)
  2. $ude("getReferenceList") will apparently only work with symbol table files and not with the data from the UXCROSS table. So you either need to use $SYMBOL_TABLE = 1 or 3, or you use /sym=1 or /sym=3 on the command line when compiling (e.g. when using /all). Hope this helps. Regards, Daniel

Author: diseli (daniel.iseli@uniface.com)