duplicate issue on iSeries Crash?

Author: ulrichmerkel@web.de (ulrich-merkel)

Just doing my weekly check of the known bug list; It looks like both bugs share the same issue: Issue 31282 - Crash on iSeries when a system error occurs Issue 31278 - Crash on iSeries (AS/400) when an error occurs   Nice weekend after the final Rio Night is comming, Uli

2 Comments

1. You're right Uli, well spotted. For whatever reason I had created the same bug twice. Bug 31282 is the one on our worksheet, and 31278 will be deleted. Good to hear you are interested in Uniface on iSeriesSmile

Author: Chris Breemer (chris.breemer@uniface.com)
  2. Hi Chris, since I started to build up the helpdesk of the german NORG of uniface in 1993, I constantly monitor the "known bug list" to see what may cause problems when suggesting solutions to clients. So it is still my weekly schedule to see what's new in the KBL and what may be solved in the meantime. Sometime I find some irritating information and put it on uniface.info to get an answer (for me and all the other customers). Like the one from your side here, because I could not see any difference in both descriptions, but I'm no AS/400 expert. Uli P.S.: Thanks so far for all your nice contributions on this forum, especially the "How to import java library into uniface". Looking foreward for some experiments connection uniface and java world

Author: ulrich-merkel (ulrichmerkel@web.de)