[SOLVED] Problem downloading hotfix for security vulnerability 30815

Author: zdenek.socha@fullsys.cz (sochaz)

Hello, I have tried to download the hotfixes but I always get the following:

Uniface Downloads: 404 Not Found

The page you requested does not exist.

Is it just a typo in URL's? Or my access rights? Or have the files been removed?

Zdeněk Socha

6 Comments

1. sochaz said Hello, I have tried to download the hotfixes but I always get the following:

Is it just a typo in URL's? Or my access rights? Or have the files been removed?

Zdeněk Socha

Are you downloading it from the correct place? The location of all Uniface software changed from the 1st November to a new download site.  There is a posting about this in the forums, in the tech support area, and we did a pretty widespread mailing to try to make sure all customers were aware. 

Author: Adrian Gosbell (adrian.gosbell@synapse-i.jp)
  2. Hi Zdeněk, according my downloads, on 141211 I was able to download the *.svc files using the links provided by JanCees without problems. Today, the same link ends in the same 404 as you encountered. If you sent me an email, I can send you the SVC files as an attachment.   Greetings from Frankfurt/Germany, Uli

Author: ulrich-merkel (ulrichmerkel@web.de)
  3. I have just clicked on the link JanCees provided here. I have even tried to copy&paste the URL's. But the same problem. As long as JanCees pasted here the correct place I'm downloading from the correct place. By the way, I have no problem downloading the regular patches... I have tried to browse the Uniface downloads, but the "outgoing" directory is not present there...

Author: sochaz (zdenek.socha@fullsys.cz)
  4. sochaz said Hello, I have tried to download the hotfixes but I always get the following:

Zdeněk Socha

The hotfix has been removed since we've found a problem with it. A new version of the hotfix will be available for download shortly. Once it has been re-released we'll post another announcement on the Uniface Technical Support forum. Hope this helps. Kind regards, Daniel

Author: diseli (daniel.iseli@uniface.com)
  5. Hi Daniel, what should the customers do which have already applied the *.svc files to their installation?

Author: ulrich-merkel (ulrichmerkel@web.de)
  6. The hotfix has been re-released now. For details see: Installation of the hotfix for security vulnerability 30815 (UPDATE) Hope this helps. Kind regards, Daniel

Author: diseli (daniel.iseli@uniface.com)