[SOLVED] Device table compilation messages

Author: p.lovati@pokerspa.it (PaoloLovati)

Release: 9.6.01 Update: 9.6.01.02 (X103 0309_1) Platform: WN1 When compiling device tables I get infos e warnings but in the message frame only the total count is reported as in the following example: Compile Device_table: 'P_LASERJET2' Device_table: P_LASERJET2 Compile done: [info 35, warnings 2, errors 0] Where can I see the detail of such info/warnings? Have I missed any configuration setting in the assignment file? Thanks.

7 Comments

1. just a guess: what about setting the $LISTING_LEVEL in the ASN file ?

Author: ulrich-merkel (ulrichmerkel@web.de)
  2. Hi Ulrich, In my ASN I have: $LISTING_LEVEL = 2 ... and I also tried using /dev from the command prompt, but nothing more then the count is written to the transcript log file.

Author: PaoloLovati (p.lovati@pokerspa.it)
  3. open a call via your frontline account ?

4. from the command-line, try /lis /inf /dev I got: ..... Compile Device_table: 'P_P_ICH' info - map 36 characters to Unicode warning - Table compiled without ^Display or ^Printer meta declaration Compilations 91 out of 91; Messages: [info 81, warnings 1, errors 0]

5. Hi Uli, now it works fine. I did not try with the switches in the command line because /inf and /lis are not documented to be used with /dev. Thanks a lot for your replies. Paolo

6. ... perhaps a hint to improve the documentation ???

7. Ok, done...