Entity Scroll Bar shown, Toggle set to 'No'

Author: a.schuermann@hpc-hamburg.de (schuermann)

Hello! We are migrating an application from 9.4.01.02 (R1090203_1) to 9.7.02.02 (G202 0713_1). It works fine so far except of two Problems, which appear only in the newer version: - the entity scroll bar is shown even the toggle is set to 'No' in the form definition - a change of the component color has no effect and the standard component color is always shown Both problems do not appear in every form, but I can't find any differences between working and non-working forms. Are these known problems? Any idea, how to solve these problems?   Thanks in advance for your help, Schuermann

4 Comments

1. For your color problem, are you using Index Colors (like COL=27) or property colors (like backcolor=yellow) ?

Author: Theo Neeskens (tneeskens@itblockz.nl)
  2. I use Index Color via right-mouse-menu in the form painter -> Color -> 56 (i.e.). The color changes in the development environment immidiatly, but nothing happens in the compiled form...

Author: schuermann (a.schuermann@hpc-hamburg.de)
  3. Can you check your .ini file to see if it gets overruled by a property color? For example: [application] window=uwindow(backcolor=white)

Author: Theo Neeskens (tneeskens@itblockz.nl)
  4. In the .ini file the value is set ot 'window=' (Null). For another application we need a blue background and it works fine there. I suppose, that there is something special directly in the form definition which causes this strange behaviour, but I can't find the reason...

Author: schuermann (a.schuermann@hpc-hamburg.de)