[SOLVED] MY SQL Connector

Author: nei.fassula@dnacode.com.br (neifassula)

Hi all, I got the uniface 9.7 version and I'm trying to run some tests using the MY SQL database, but when I retrieve an entity, I've got the below message: Unable to load umql21; error 126 ('Não foi possível encontrar o módulo especificado.') *** The DLL could not be loaded either in the USYSBIN directory or via the PATH variable. *** Check if its directory is in the correct place in the PATH variable. Current PATH shown below. I tried to use the driver settings: MQL U2.1 MQL U3.0 MQL U4.0 All of then returned the same message. Environment: uniface = 9.7 last release MY SQL = 5.6 Windows 10 Any idea about what is missing?   Many thanks  Nei

3 Comments

1. Hi Nei, The MQL (MySQL) connector is dependent on the MySQL client library Connector/C (libmysql.dll). You need to download the mentioned DLL and either place it into the Uniface BIN directory (where the MQL connector modules umql21.dll, umql30.dll and umql40.dll are located) or into a directory that is mentioned in the Windows PATH variable. Hope this helps. Kind regards, Daniel Iseli Uniface Support

Author: diseli (daniel.iseli@uniface.com)
  2. Hi Daniel It works fineSmile So, I can go forward with my tests. Many thanks for your help, Nei

Author: neifassula (nei.fassula@dnacode.com.br)
  3. Hi Nei, Thanks for the info and you are welcome. Smile It's good to hear that you got it working. Daniel

Author: diseli (daniel.iseli@uniface.com)