call-out to webservice [U9.4]

Author: spanish_uniface@hotmail.es (uniface8)

Hi all,
I´m trying to call-out a webservice; if I used SOP 2.0 uniface crashed, with SOP 1.0 uniface returns the error:

SOAPCE::newStatelessReq WSDLOperation:No soapaction attribute  for operation DatosDni HRESULT=0x80004005: Error no especificado
 - WSDLPort:An operation for port DatosDNIPortSinSeguridad could not be initialized HRESULT=0x80004005: Error no especificado
 - WSDLPort:Analyzing the binding information for port DatosDNIPortSinSeguridad failed HRESULT=0x80004005: Error no especificado
 - WSDLService:Initialization of the port for service caDGPDatosDNIService2 failed HRESULT=0x80004005: Error no especificado
 - WSDLReader:Analyzing the WSDL file failed HRESULT=0x80004005: Error no especificado

I´m working with uniface 9.4 and that webservice needs an authentication; I can call-out to another webservice without authentication and works fine with both connectors (SOP 2.0 and SOP 1.0),

Can uniface works with webservices that needs authentication?
Do I have to do something different?
How can I add the crt to uniface?

Regards,Rafa.

3 Comments

1. Hi all, me again,

I added some parameters in asn file (USYS$SOP_PARAMS), thank you GHAN.
    But uniface returns
    ERROR: Could not initialize WSDLReader: WSDLException: faultCode ACCESS_ERROR, An exception occurred! Type:NetAccessorException, Message:Could not open file: http://xx.xx.xx.xxx:xxxxx/mju/dgp/DatosDNI?wsdl

I can access to this url with iexplorer, and this is the url that I use to make the signature and it works. why uniface don´t access in execution? Any idea?

Regards, Rafa.

Author: uniface8 (spanish_uniface@hotmail.es)
  2. Just one (dumbish) one.

1. Are you sure you're not using a proxy with internet explorer?

Author: Iain Sharp (i.sharp@pcisystems.co.uk)
  3. Hi,
    Yes, I´m using a proxy, but I added the proxy in SOP_PARAMS.

Regards,Rafa.

Author: uniface8 (spanish_uniface@hotmail.es)