CompuGroup Medical Profiling Analyser.

Author: i.sharp@pcisystems.co.uk (Iain Sharp)

Thanks for posting this, it's MUCH faster than the similar idea I wrote in Uniface itself. I think I've got most of it (although I speak no German, Google translate helps), but am unsure how the frequent trigger tab is configured, and don't know the formats of the "Slow Methods" or "Filters" options. Any chance of a manual? Iain

2 Comments

1. FiresongKt said Thanks for posting this, it's MUCH faster than the similar idea I wrote in Uniface itself. I think I've got most of it (although I speak no German, Google translate helps), but am unsure how the frequent trigger tab is configured, and don't know the formats of the "Slow Methods" or "Filters" options. Any chance of a manual? Iain

Sorry, but we have no manual yet. Fabian will anser your questions next week monday or tuesday. Perhaps we will start to write a short manual while answering questions. If you have problems with a profiling file send it to my adress with a short description, we will try to fix it. Martin

Author: m1team (martin.dahmen@cgm.com)
  2. Hello FiresongKt, the frequent trigger tab list all the trigger calls (Read, Write, Lock), count and sort them by the component name. In the Settings you can configurate the time for the frequent trigger. The Function “Save filtered Points” needs an XML File with information about how to filter (example File “Filter.xml”). You define there “filterconfigurations” with one ore more “filter” like the example with a “Description” and the entrys for filtering. The “Slow Methods” are defined in the tab Settings “Show Slow Methods” (by setting the time which define a method is slow). A new version will be uploaded this week. Fabian

Author: m1team (martin.dahmen@cgm.com)