Welcome to the Rocket Forum

Join the Rocket Forum

There's way more to explore and experience as a member. Sign up or sign in now! 

Latest Discussions

• I needed to extract just the 4-digit year from an invoice file. I created both an "A" and "D" dictionary item using "DY4" (called ORDER.YEAR) It lists the file perfectly, but when I try to select ...

• Posted in: Uniface User Forum

Morning, Try send MIMEType "MIMEType=text/plain" or "MIMEType=text/html" hPopmail-> SetMessage("Message", "MIMEType=text/html") ------------------------------ Juliano Anoar Haoach Garcia Suport ...

• LIST with DET.SUP also works. ------------------------------ Tyrel Marak Technical Support Manager Aptron Corporation Florham Park NJ US ------------------------------

• Hi Renato, This issue occurs when an eid for another customer has been previously installed on the machine. To resolve the problem, delete the configuration file sntlcloudp_configuration_unifacebv.xml ...

• Hello Njaal, Miniconda installer doesn't have such option, however it's possible to install miniconda in non-interactive way, by passing all the necessary replies to the installer via pipe. Another ...

Hi, You must define UNIFACEKEYS property to your HTML widget, and add Esc value. In the trigger userKey of your component, test if($char=81) Gilles. ------------------------------ Hortion ...

Ciao Simone, I have currently NO answer to your question... probably there is a checkbox somewhere to be ticked/unticked... you should check by yourself into documentation. Gianni ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: GETLIST(V) Bug in OpenQM

Posted in: Rocket OpenQM

I believe this issue has been addressed in the latest release of OpenQM. ------------------------------ Justin Orton Owner, Solution Architect Technical Plus LLC kissimmee FL US -------------------- ...

• Posted in: Rocket OpenQM

We're leveraging AI already in our openQM environment. We provide EDI managed services and EDI Integration services. To provide help on EDI elements and documents we are using AI to produce help screens. ...

1 person likes this.
  • Posted in: Rocket OpenQM

There is an overhead in starting the phantom process - so when you attempt to split work into two or more processes you're incurring some additional overhead in the starting of the phantom. Starting a ...

• Posted in: D3 and mvBase

I just found this and it worked. Not the best solution, but better than spending a bunch of money and time to redeploy AccuTerm. Thanks! update-crypto-policies --set DEFAULT:SHA1 ------------------------------ ...

BTW. For MS-SQL possible properties are listed here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/t-sql/functions/serverproperty-transact-sql And what about such View (for MS-SQL): create view SpecialSysInfo ...

Q & A

Webinars and Events

Most Active Members

fist pump ladies

Do Your Best Work Ever

Create a free account and leverage your peers and Rocketeers to help you achieve your objectives. Learn what's new and what's next from product managers, influence roadmaps and ensure your success.

Already have an account? Sign in