Welcome to the Rocket Forum

Join the Rocket Forum

There's way more to explore and experience as a member. Sign up or sign in now! 

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Uniface User Forum

Hi, For some reason I didn't see these splendid comments of 14.01.2022 and 02.02.2022 from Daniel Iseli. I found them today trying again to manage our Uniface 10 patches. We are on Uniface 10.4.02.021. ...

• Posted in: D3 and mvBase

Thank very much Brian. ------------------------------ Stefano Maran Senior programmer GTN SpA Tavagnacco IT ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Text to pdf conversion

Posted in: D3 and mvBase

Can anyone recommend a test-to-pdf conversion program that I can run at the command line? - Bob ------------------------------ Bob Thomson President Synapse Computer Solutions Inc San Rafael CA US ...

Hi Lou, Here's another example of PCL5 code - written 26 years ago! Hopefully there's some useful bits there.... Cheers Tom ------------------------------ Tom Power Owner Power Business Systems ...

Tom, that is super cool. Do you know if it works with break-on and det-supp? ------------------------------ bruce Ackman Vice President Lewis Supply Co Inc Richmond VA US -------------------------- ...

• My apologies for this. I had the idea of testing the option of Transfer, Transfer List, Play to see how this worked. I chose a file that already existed in my BlueZone\Transfer directory and ran it. ...

• And if you do find the answer, don't forget to post it here so others can benefit from your experience. ------------------------------ Michael Simpson Rocket Forum Shared Account ------------------- ...

• Posted in: MultiValue Tools

Hi Mike, I do believe my client is planning on moving to MVIS, but for know, all I have available is the REST Developer. I was able to succesfully implement a REST server for a prior project, but this ...

• Posted in: MultiValue Tools

Multivalues don't actually require an association. A multivalued attribute included in the @SELECT phrase will be presented as a separate table via Dynamic Normalization whether it has an association or ...

• Deleuze, I always find it easier to marshal the dynamic array into a Python list. Then manipulating it becomes a lot easier. i.e. simple example, minus actually writing it to a file, but you should ...

• Chuck, Windows security settings are definitely the favorutites here. I'd start with the UAC registry entries for elevated executions - these can affect the way that XAdmin works (or not!) as the case ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi again, Marco. It doesn't look like you've followed any of the advice I gave you. I see that our online Documentation hub has some manuals for Enterprise Data Intelligence: https://docs.rocketsoftware.com/bundle/ediwebapplications_rn_1001/page/tmr1683726668550.html ...

Q & A

Webinars and Events

More Events

Nothing scheduled - Check back soon!

Most Active Members

fist pump ladies

Do Your Best Work Ever

Create a free account and leverage your peers and Rocketeers to help you achieve your objectives. Learn what's new and what's next from product managers, influence roadmaps and ensure your success.

Already have an account? Sign in