Hi all,

the drop widget is able to accept drop values even from Windows explorer but it seems that this feature is not implemented with the Tree widget for which the values apparently must come from the application itself.
The documentation talks about Windows Explorer only for the Drop widget.
I did some tests with various formats but without success.

I'd like to avoid making an intermediate step through a drop widget in order to insert new elements in the Tree widget.
Maybe some of you know some tricks to do it.

Many thanks

Luigi

CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

Hi Daniel,

thanks for your attempts but I really believe that I can only use a drop target as an intermediary even if the solution is perhaps not very 'elegant' (elegance is an ambition of many Italians even if at the moment I am more or less dressed in an old pajamas but very comfortable).

Many thanks

Luigi

Hi Luigi,

I guess the short answer is: no, this is not possible. Sorry. I'm, at least, not aware that there is a way to get this working with the Tree widget. You can do drag-and-drop between the Tree and the Picture widget (or Tree and Tree or Picture and Picture).

I've tried to find an example for this using HTML and JavaScript - using the HTML widget might be an alternative) -, but I could not find anything (so far). Maybe someone else has a better idea.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
        Daniel