10-June-2020: Incompatibility with Windows 10 Version 2004 Host
Current Uniface Anywhere versions 22.214.171.124327 (with or without C0G) and version 126.96.36.199719 are not compatible with Windows 10 version 2004.
Important: these downloads fixes among others, a privilege escalation vulnerability in the Uniface Anywhere Update Client Service and is therefor marked as 'Critical'.
Version 6 compatibility fix
Host Update 6.0.1.f is automatically downloaded as Critical Update and installed on Uniface Anywhere Hosts when Windows Compatibility Assurance is enabled.
When Windows Compatibility Assurance is not enabled on Uniface Anywhere Hosts, The Host Update 6.0.1.f can be manually installed on:
- Uniface Anywhere Hosts running version 188.8.131.52719 on Windows 10
- Uniface Anywhere Hosts running version 184.108.40.206719
Full version 6.0.1 can be found at: https://download.uniface.com/downloads/UnifaceAnywhere/v6/
Version 5 compatibility fix
Compatibility is achieved by running the installer of Uniface Anywhere version 220.127.116.11458
Version 18.104.22.168458 and its release notes can be downloaded here : https://download.uniface.com/downloads/UnifaceAnywhere/v5/
File name: V5x64UAHost-B29458.exe
The Release Notes: V5UAHost-B29458-ReleaseNotes.txt
- Critical updates supplied under Windows Compatibility Assurance can contain files with code signing Certificates issued by GraphOn Corporation.
This is intentionally and by design to be able to deliver patches with the lowest risk of downtime of the Host that requires the update.
- See Article: Uniface AnyWhere 5.x end of support
- A separate login is required for downloading Uniface software. If no login credentials for https://download.uniface.com are present, a registration is required.