Uniface developer - CGM LAB Belgium
Author: email@example.com (dleveque)
CGM LAB Belgium is a major provider of IT solutions for medical laboratories in Europe. To reinforce our development team we are looking for a software developer.
CompuGroup Medical delivers important software to improve health and the quality of life. We build bridges between physicians, pharmacies, health insurances, laboratories and hospitals and help them to optimally treat people.
To increasingly understand and simplify the work of all medical care providers is our goal. For over 25 years, we have supported our customers in storing, exchanging, and requesting information and knowledge securely. In this way, we unburden them allowing more time for what is most important: their patients.
Understanding what makes a difference in the healthcare sector
CompGroup Medical has many years of market experience and close contact with its users. 400,000 customers in 43 countries worldwide have put their trust in us. This unique coverage is required to effectively implement technological and medical progress into practice.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design and development of new features to be integrated into the existing product suite
- Maintenance and support of the existing products
- Technical documentation
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s, master’s or engineer’s degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Experience in at least one of the following:
- Relational database design and SQL (Oracle)
- C/C++ on Linux or Windows
- .NET (C#, Visual Basic)
- UI design
- Experience in OLAP and BI solutions is a plus (InterSystems DeepSee)
- Logical mind with problem solving skills
- Result oriented
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Fluent in English (knowledge of French, German or Dutch is a plus)
What we offer
- A stimulating position with creative challenges in a multinational environment
- A flexible workplace with room for development and personal initiative
- A permanent employment contract
- An attractive salary and benefits package
Barchon (Liège, Belgium) Interested? Please send your complete application documents to: André Massart, firstname.lastname@example.org Further information: www.cgm.com
This page has no comments.