Uniface Developer role - Hagreaves Lansdown - Bristol
Author: email@example.com (Nlawrence)
We are looking for a Uniface Developer to join the team at Hargreaves Lansdown – Central Bristol. Hargreaves Lansdown look after over £61.7 billion in assets for 836,000 active clients from out head office in Bristol. As a Uniface Developer you will be responsible for the continued development and support of one of our key internal applications. This application covers the main CRM and Marketing functions of the business, along with many business administration tasks. The role The role involves designing and developing new features of the application, along with making changes to existing functionality. The need to work closely with both the Change Team, and business sponsors, is paramount in ensuring that the best solution is delivered from the defined requirements. You will have input into the design of the final solution, working alongside our solution architects and members of other development teams. Duties and responsibilities
- Working with other members of the team to help deliver solutions to the business
- Peer review solutions to ensure that they follow standards and are optimum
- To adhere to deadlines, prioritise work, and provide progress reports;
- Documentation of code & processes developed
- Cultivate strong relationships with colleagues, business users, and other technical teams
- Ensure knowledge and experience is shared with the rest of the team and support others in their development
Ideally we are looking for a minimum of 3 years commercial Uniface development experience and good knowledge of relational databased and SQL. However more than happy to have a confidential chat about the role with applicants of all levels, so if you would like to find out more please contact me on – firstname.lastname@example.org / 01179809987.
This page has no comments.