Replies to some questions poped during the webex
Author: email@example.com (Gerton Leijdekker)
All, I received some questions during the webex but I did not get a change to answer them, so I;'ll be trying to do here...
- Q: Availability timeline please?
- A: We plan a candidate release at the end of this year and the first public available release beginning next year.
- Q: We have around 3000+ forms. How will the editor handle searching and opening this amount of forms?
- A: Navigating large amounts of objects supports a paging mechanism allowing you fetch more and more hits from the database. Next to navigation we allow entering the object name directly and we provide a repository search. The search will report in the form of URL in the footer section of the IDE from which you can click to open the editor.
- Q: Is there a beta/ctp available?
- A: We will have an candidate release at the end of this year. It is not a beta, which does not mean we are not open to any feedback, because we are. I guess, problems are reported using either the regular processes. Maybe we'll have for a limited amount of time a separate (easier?) process. (sounds a like a beta?). I do not know yet.
If you more questions, please drop them here and I will try to answer them. If you feel I do not respond quick enough (we have to do some work as well), I have no problem that you drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org Gerton