Uniface Anywhere (formerly Uniface JTi) 126.96.36.19921 is available for download
Author: email@example.com (Mike Taylor)
Uniface product management is pleased to announce that Uniface Anywhere (formerly Uniface JTi) 188.8.131.5221 is available for download on Uniface Download: https://download.uniface.com/downloads/UnifaceAnywhere/v4/ With this release of Uniface Anywhere support has been added for:
- Office 2013 on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2012 R2
- DirectX Applications on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Norton Antivirus, Symantec Endpoint Protection, F-Secure Internet Security, and eScan Internet Security
- Internet Explorer 11 running in Uniface Anywhere sessions
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Edition
- Faster session startup
- New Google Chrome Add-on (Requires Windows client and only supports “loose window” mode)
In addition to the product enhancements and extra support there are a number of product fixes, please see the readme and release notes available in the download directory for more information. Please note that you must have a user account to access Uniface Anywhere on the Uniface Downloads site. To receive an account, you will have to register first. User accounts are currently NOT linked to other Uniface sites such as Uniface.info.
This page has no comments.