9.7.03.02 (G306) DSP : change on how triggers are fired

Author: philippe.grangeray@agfa.com (Philippe)

Hello, the behavior on how triggers work in DSP has changed between 9.7.03 and 9.7.01. For instance, if we have an Attribute Only field around a Flat Button field in a DSP: Click on Flat Button:

• 9.7.01 : only trigger of Flat Button is fired: that's what we expect.
  • 9.7.03 : both triggers are fired: but, we don't want the onclick event to bubble.

There is an unassigned variable, which is tested in uniface-uncompressed.js:16809, _uf.view.callTriggersImmediately. If it is assigned to true, the ancient behavior comes back. Is this feature, well thought, will be documented, and should be used ?

2 Comments

1. Hello Philippe, I had a quick chat with the lab and it seems that the described change is not intended. I'll create a new bug report for this issue. The lab also told me that you should not touch the variable callTriggersImmediately. I guess we have to wait until this has been analyzed in more detail. In case this issue is causing a problem for you then please contact support. Hope this helps. Kind regards, Daniel Iseli Uniface Technical Support

Author: diseli (daniel.iseli@uniface.com)
  2. Just a quick update: I've created in meantime the BUG#31505 ( Triggers in DSP might be fired differently starting with version 9.7.02) for this problem.

Author: diseli (daniel.iseli@uniface.com)